“When I attended my first State Policy Network Annual Meeting, I planned to spend one day and get back to work. After a few sessions I was hooked; I stayed for the entire event. This is now the one event that I make room on my calendar for every year!”
– John Cerasuolo, Chairman of the Beacon Center of Tennessee
2017 Annual Meeting Programming for Board Members
This year’s Annual Meeting will include programming designed just for think tank board members, including:
- Invitation-only State Think Tank Board Member Networking Breakfast
- Board member-only development training session
- Access to over 70 sessions covering a wide range of topics, including leadership, policy, development, communications, operations, government affairs and coalitions, and professional development
- Private Roundtable Discussions
- Participate in a conversation with veteran board members discussing best practices for tackling some of the key challenges think tank boards face.
- Board members of start-up organizations – or organizations going through a leadership transition – will have the opportunity to discuss the challenges of getting an organization up and running with leaders who have successfully navigating the process.
More details coming soon.
All board members receive complimentary registration. Register here.
For more information, contact SPN’s Vice President of Leadership Development, Teresa Brown, at 202-591-5687 or Teresa@spn.org.