State Policy Network is pleased to share our newly redesigned homepage for SPN.org.
Since 2016, SPN has worked to improve our website and other channels to better share the stories and successes of both SPN and the network of independent state think tanks. Our content focuses on promoting the best ideas and resources in state policy. Through our website content and features, such as our online directory, SPN helps connect policymakers, media, new talent, supporters, and like-minded public audiences to the state-based organizations working to improve the lives of all Americans at the state and local level.
Over the past two years, we have focused on positioning SPN.org as the platform for aggregating and sharing news, ideas, stories, and successes from across the network. Within the past six months alone, we have launched a weekly network news series and begun collecting monthly state updates from SPN’s think tank members. New features have been added, including a Network Jobs Board and a Network Calendar—all while SPN.org has continued to be a hub of information for SPN’s Annual Meeting and other programs.
The new SPN.org homepage provides a better showcase for all of this available content and will provide a more robust starting point for connecting audiences to the news and opportunities they are most interested in finding.
You can now find the following sections that will help you easily navigate SPN.org:
- Issues: This section features pages on specific and timely policy issues. Each page includes an issue summary, related resources, the latest media coverage, and information about which think tanks are working on that issue.
- State News: This section highlights the latest state policy news from SPN member organizations. Visitors can click on “More State News” to see additional updates.
- SPN News: This section collects the latest news and stories from SPN.
- Jobs in the Network: This preview of the most recent job postings is designed to help visitors find the Network Jobs Board where they can see even more career opportunities within the network.
Along with these new sections, the homepage still makes it easy to find several areas of the site that our audiences care about:
- SPN Directory: Connecting you to SPN’s state think tank affiliates and associates.
- Annual Meeting Hub: Providing registration, hotel, and agenda information for the the premier gathering of organizations and people dedicated to promoting state policy solutions that strengthen communities and improve the lives of Americans.
- Donations: Offering a secure online option where individuals can support SPN’s work to build thriving, durable freedom movements in the states, anchored with high-performing, independent think tanks.
- Email Sign-up: Making it quick and easy for you to receive SPN’s email updates.
We encourage you to explore and bookmark SPN’s homepage so that it is easily accessible as a go-to resource for state policy news and resources. We also welcome your feedback as we continue improving SPN.org.
Contact Rebecca Primis, SPN’s Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ideas to share.