- Fashion Island Hotel
- 690 Newport Center Drive
- Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 6:00 pm to Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:15 pm Pacific
Join us for our Seventh Annual Baroness Thatcher Dinner.
A PRI Tribute to Governor Pete Wilson in Celebration of His 85th Birthday:
- Special award presentation and roundtable discussion with Governor Wilson and special speakers on his greatest achievements as governor
- Featuring Mark Albrecht, Judge Janice Rogers Brown, Russ Gould, Sean Walsh, Ted Weggeland, Gayle Wilson, and others
- Special presentation by The Honorable George Shultz
- Moderated by The Honorable Daniel Kolkey
Serving as California’s 36th Governor from 1991 to 1999, Governor Wilson was responsible for leading California out of a major recession and into a robust economic recovery through strict budget restraint measures, tax cuts, reform of the state’s hostile business environment, including a streamlined permitting process and a 40 percent decline in workers compensation premiums, and other market-based reforms. Pacific Research Institute is delighted to present PRI’s 2018 Baroness Thatcher Liberty Award to Governor Wilson for his commitment to liberty, his outstanding accomplishments in returning economic prosperity to California, and for his embodiment of the principles of Baroness Margaret Thatcher.