- Type: Full-Time
- Disciplines: Outreach, Policy
- Contact: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org
- Location: 4075 Wilson Blvd. Suite 310 Arlington, VA 22203
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
The Institute Relation Coordinator works with the Institute Relations team to support Atlas Network’s mission of supporting libertarian and free market think tanks in the US and abroad.
- Prospect, scout, identify, contact and vet potential allies and think tank partners.
- Maintain a database of prospects and potential partners.
- Collaborate with training team to provide training opportunities to potential and new partners.
- Organize site visits to potential and new partners for staff members.
- Service as a key liaison for responding to outside inquiries.
- Monitor websites and activities of partners for up-to-date information.
- Serve as resource for potential and new partners.
- Manage world events e-calendar.
- Self-starter, good attitude, well-organized, positive, able to cold call, curious, open-minded about other cultures, committed to free markets and individual liberty.
- Foreign language is a plus, though not necessary.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume in one PDF to Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org.