- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Operations
- Contact: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org
- Location: 4075 Wilson Blvd. Suite 310 Arlington, VA 22203
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Atlas Network is a non-profit organization founded to strengthen the worldwide freedom movement by cultivating a highly effective and expansive network that inspires and incentivizes all committed individuals and organizations to achieve lasting impact. Atlas Network is located in Arlington, VA.
The organization currently seeks an Information Systems Administrator.
- Manage network infrastructure.
- Ensure network security, be aware of evolving threats, prepare environment for potential breaches.
- Manage user workstations (software updates, backup solutions, user permissions, etc.).
- Manage office hardware (printers, etc.).
- Familiarity with Windows and MacOs environments.
- Administer G-Suite domain.
- Provide help desk support, troubleshoot user technological concerns and issues.
- Provide user training/security training, use of tools like Knowb4.
- Create and maintain systems and integration documentation.
- Write usage policies that will protect the organization from security threats and help enforce them.
- Manage telephone and conference systems.
- Assist with organization long term technology decisions with Director of Finance and Managing Director of Development.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume in one PDF to: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org.