- Type: Full-Time
- Contact: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org
- Location: 1201 L Street NW Washington, DC 20005
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and database normalization.
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, and unit testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce user permissions, validation rules, workflow rules, page layouts, custom objects, custom fields, reports, and dashboards.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of basic fundraising and/or sales processes.
- Experience with large-scale data cleansing and data migration.
- Experience training non-technical staff to use Salesforce and follow established best practices.
- Experience maintaining and refactoring a large existing codebase.
- Significant database refactoring experience.
- Experience working with data sets of greater than 1 million records.
- Experience with Lightning Experience migration.
- Data analysis experience.
- Process improvement experience.
- Experience working with nonprofits.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Developer.
How to apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org.