- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Operations
- Contact: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org
- Location: 4075 Wilson Blvd. Suite 310 Arlington, VA 22203
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2019
Atlas Network works to strengthen the worldwide freedom movement by providing support and training to a network of partners, 480+ independent, pro-liberty organizations, in more than 95 countries throughout the world. Salesforce is integrated into every aspect of Atlas Network’s activities — from fundraising, grant making and reporting, communications with partners, accounting, and event management. The Salesforce Administrator will oversee the management and enhancement of the Force.com platform integrating companion software, as well as maintaining best practices regarding security.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and database normalization.
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, and unit testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce user permissions, validation rules, workflow rules, page layouts, custom objects, custom fields, reports, and dashboards.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of basic fundraising and/or sales processes.
- Experience with large-scale data cleansing and data migration.
- Experience training non-technical staff to use Salesforce and follow established best practices.
- Experience maintaining and refactoring a large existing codebase.
- Significant database refactoring experience.
- Experience working with data sets of greater than 1 million records.
- Experience with Lightning Experience migration.
- Data analysis experience.
- Process improvement experience.
- Experience working with nonprofits.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Developer.
How to apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org.