- Type: Internship
- Discipline: Government Affairs
- Location: 225 State Street, Suite 302 Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Application Deadline: November 27, 2020
The government affairs intern will work directly with Commonwealth Foundation’s government affairs team in our Harrisburg office, steps away from the Capitol.
- Assist Government Affairs staff in managing legislative contacts
- Conduct legislative research
- Track legislation
- Attend committee hearings and follow floor proceedings
- Schedule meetings
How to apply
Apply for our first-ever government affairs internship program!
The Commonwealth Foundation accepts applications for part-time and full-time interns year around for three sessions. Both students and graduates are accepted. The deadlines for receiving applications are as follows: Spring session deadline is November 1, Summer session deadline is March 1, and Fall session deadline is June 1. All deadlines are by close of business that day. CF accepts applications for Spring and Fall semesters until quality candidates are chosen.
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, fax to 717.671.1905 or mail to:
225 State Street, Suite 302
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17101