- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Communications
- Contact: Kristina.Crane@atlasnetwork.org
- Location: 4075 Wilson Blvd. Suite 310 Arlington, VA 22203
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
Atlas Network works to strengthen the worldwide freedom movement by providing support and training to a network of 480+ independent, pro-liberty organizational partners in more than 90 countries throughout the world. Atlas Network’s communications department uses traditional and social media, digital updates, emails, direct mail, and a variety of print publications and collateral to provide timely and accurate information and insights about our organization’s efforts as well as about the work of our partners around the world. Additionally, Atlas collaborates with Training, Development, and Institute Relations teams to ensure that their marketing and communications needs are met.
The Communications and Digital Marketing Associate works with the Communications team to support Atlas Network’s mission of building capacity among nearly 500 think tanks in more than 90 countries that promote free markets and individual liberty.
- Write and edit original articles and collateral that address Atlas Network’s training opportunities and projects.
- Write and edit articles that address the work of Atlas Network partners around the world.
- Develop and implement social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter that illustrate and market Atlas Network and partner projects.
- Post Atlas Network content to AtlasNetwork.org and support overall website management.
- Design and execute production of organizational collateral, including brochures, training materials, signs and banners, and other branding materials.
- Monitor websites and activities of partners for up-to-date information and potential original news articles.
- Travel to one or more Atlas Network events per year for photos and live social media and digital communications coverage.
- Assist with Communications department tasks as needed.
- At least three years experience in a writing and editing role, with strong writing and editing skills.
- Graphic design ability.
- Social media marketing experience.
- An understanding of the benefits of the free market and the role that think tanks play in helping to promote liberty around the world.
- Self-starter, positive, hardworking attitude, well-organized, curious, open-minded about other cultures, committed to free markets and individual liberty, proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and graphic design software.
- Foreign language is a plus, though not necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Metro/parking allotment
- Develop a diverse and deep knowledge of the fight for liberty all over the world.
- Get to know brave and inspiring leaders in the world’s most difficult places.
- Be part of a fast growing and exciting workplace with a team that works tirelessly for a freer, more prosperous, and more peaceful world.
How to apply
Send a single PDF with resume/cover letter to Kristina.Crane@AtlasNetwork.org. No phone calls please.