- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Development
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 901 Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78701
- Application Deadline: November 26, 2021
The Texas Public Policy Foundation is hiring a Development Associate to expand and assist our fundraising efforts. The primary goals of the position are to support the Foundation’s fundraising activities and to provide administrative support to our development team. The Development Associate must have a fierce commitment to quality, attention to detail, excellent people skills, and a team-player attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Foundation’s development team, including daily donation processing, thank you letter creation and processing, production of team reports, administration of mailings, compiling meeting materials, logistical planning, and other duties as assigned.
- Support the major gift officer team, including preparation of briefings and itineraries for meetings, attending and assisting development events, entry of meeting notes, assistance with donor follow up, and other duties as needed.
- Assist the donor communications team, including processing mail, updating donor records, donor follow up phone calls, and other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with the database manager to track pledges and pledge reminders, pull reports from the database, and complete data entry related to donor profiles and events.
- Help with other fundraising activities as needed and assigned.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Reliable and dedicated.
- Must be able to multi-task and rearrange priorities when necessary.
- Must demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit.
- Adaptability and willingness to collaborate with team members.
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge with Microsoft Office Package, including but not limited to: Teams, Outlook, Word, Publisher, and Excel programs.
- Strong writing skills are helpful.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is helpful.
- Previous experience working in a robust fundraising department is helpful.
How to apply
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, references, and writing sample to:
Jennifer Carter, Director of Talent and Culture at email@example.com
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.