- Type: Part-Time
- Discipline: Development
- Location: Virtual
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
The Foundation for Government Accountability (FGA) is seeking a part-time contractor to provide research assistance to FGA’s development (fundraising) team. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves the challenge of digging into an unknown subject, finding out everything there is to know about it, and who seeks a highly flexible work-from-home opportunity that isn’t full-time. This position will start at 15 hours per week with the potential for a larger workload in the future.
The successful candidate will perform research on like-minded organizations and potential individual funders to help FGA find and build partnerships with new donors.
- Highly-motivated self-starter able to work from a remote location
- Ability to compile information cohesively and accurately
- Efficient and able to respond quickly
- Ability to take instruction, adapt to change, and follow through on a project
- Familiarity with conducting detailed social media searches (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Effective communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of iWave and Salesforce a plus
This job can be virtual.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their application through this link.