- Type: Full-Time
- Disciplines: Communications, Operations
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 1777 South Harrison Street Suite 807 Denver, CO 80210
- Application Deadline: November 22, 2019
The Leadership Program of the Rockies seeks a Director of Operations to join the team in Denver, CO.
- Plan and organize the Leadership Program of the Rockies classes. Manage contracts, venues, banquet orders, AV, and speaker travel. Ensure graduation requirements are met, schedule alumni spotlight for each class, and work on podcasts.
- Plan, organize, and schedule for the recruitment process.
- Work on Leadership Program of the Rockies Annual Retreat.
- Conduct office work for Shari Williams Consulting.
- Candidates must be very detail oriented and organized to stay on top of the details of classes, recruitment, and the Retreat.
- Candidates must also understand the strategy so they can focus on the details to accomplish it.
- Candidates should have a “get it done” work ethic, and an enthusiasm for the mission—ready to do what it takes to accomplish it. This is a challenging and sometimes stressful work environment. Candidates must be good at working with a team to get the project or event done.
- Candidates must be customer-focused and able to build good relationships with the class members, communicating well with them. Candidate must be able to listen to the needs of class members, and problem solve to meet those needs.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials to Stephanie Muth, Director of Outreach, at email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
For more information about our organization, please visit www.leadershipprogram.org .