- Type: Full-Time
- Disciplines: Operations, Outreach
- Contact: ajparrill@FEE.org
- Location: 1819 Peachtree Road NE Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30309
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
The Program Associate will create and execute immersive, fun, and educational events for FEE’s 14-26 year-old audiences. This is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to combine a love for the ideas of a free society with a passion for designing and implementing extraordinary student programs.
FEE is looking for one full-time Associate who will report to the Program Manager, Anna Jane Parrill.
- Plan and implement student programs, with an explicit focus on summer high school seminars.
- Travel to student programs and assist program team on-site at events. This includes preparation prior to events and day-of problem solving.
- Assist with the design, execution, and reporting of event survey data to stakeholders (donors, executive board, senior management) in keeping with FEE Key Performance Indicators.
- Represent FEE at public events (as needed).
- Creatively improve FEE’s educational, in-person programs.
- Perform other tasks and special projects to assist the Program Manager as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An unwavering commitment to the mission and principles of FEE.
- Relevant work experience (this could include service industry, program design, customer service, etc.).
- Problem-solving mindset — both for immediate and long term obstacles to program success.
- A collaborative personality, unafraid of challenge.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Skilled in Microsoft suite; specific familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills.
- Integrity in all speech and action.
- The entrepreneurial spirit to improve existing programs.
- Event Management experience is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
Salary range: $32,000-48,000, dependent on previous experience.
How to apply
Email cover letter and resume to Anna Jane Parrill (ajparrill@FEE.org). The subject line of your email must be in the following format: [Program Associate – Resume from LastName, FirstName]. No telephone calls, please. Candidates who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear from us about the status of your resume within three weeks of submission. The first round of interviews are expected to take place in December. No phone calls, please.
Note: Visas are required for non-US applicants. FEE does not sponsor Visas, but current students can apply for student visas.