- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Policy
- Contact: email@example.com
- Location: 6259 Executive Blvd. Rockville, MD 20852
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
The Free State Foundation, a leading non-partisan free market-oriented think tank with a strong emphasis on communications and Internet law and policy, is seeking to hire a Research Fellow or Legal Fellow. Examples of subjects with which the candidate should have some meaningful familiarity are net neutrality, broadband policy, spectrum policy, media regulation, and privacy regulation.
- At least three years of prior experience regarding regulatory issues involving communications and Internet law policy.
- Expertise with respect to understanding economic regulation in regulated industries, such as telecommunications and analyzing market structure and competition in technologically dynamic markets.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- The ability to write lucidly from a free-market perspective for policy audiences.
- Applicants must possess some advanced degree beyond a bachelor’s degree, with law or economics a plus.
Some off-site work is possible but on-site is preferred.
FSF offers competitive compensation and benefits. For information on FSF, visit our website.
How to apply
Consistent with the position description, please send a resume or CV, two writing samples that represent solely your work, and four references to Laurie May at firstname.lastname@example.org.