- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Litigation
- Contact: email@example.com
- Location: Virtual
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
Liberty Justice Center, a national public interest law firm, is seeking a permanent paralegal to join their team. The firm fights to protect individual liberty and enforce limits on government power in state and federal courts. They don’t dabble at the margins or play small-ball; the cases they bring in have the potential to be precedent-setting across America. Their attorneys handle robust caseloads. In the last few years, they have seen massive growth, filing dozens of lawsuits to protect Americans’ right to privacy when it comes to political giving, election integrity, school choice programs, free speech, and campaign finance reform. They have also challenged COVID-related restrictions and will continue to fight to roll back the government expansion that has occurred during the pandemic.
- Organize and maintain litigation files
- Manage litigation calendars
- Review and prepare correspondence and other documents
- Assist with discovery requests and productions
- Assist with drafting, proofreading, and cite-checking briefs and other documents
- Assist with travel and vendor logistics
- Organize binders for depositions and court appearances
- Perform research
- Answer incoming calls
- Perform various clerical tasks
Must have strong appellate experience in the federal courts and excellent research skills. The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and at least two years of litigation paralegal experience.
This is a fully remote roll and can be performed anywhere in the United States.
This job can be virtual.
How to apply
Please send resume for consideration.