- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Operations
- Contact: email@example.com
- Location: 901 Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78701
- Application Deadline: February 13, 2020
The Texas Public Policy Foundation is seeking a dynamic, liberty-minded individual with exceptional interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills to serve as office manager for the Foundation’s federal operation known as States Trust.
This position will be responsible for managing various duties around the office, including, but not limited to answering phone calls, setting up conference calls, greeting visitors, dealing with deliveries, and handling facility issues. This position will also handle administrative duties for the States Trust team such as scheduling appointments and helping coordinate events. The person hired will also be expected to represent the Foundation with the utmost integrity and respect when dealing with external individuals in their day-to-day duties.
- Responsible for scheduling the meetings of States Trust and TPPF personnel, both internal and external
- Responsible for answering phones, greeting guests, and maintaining the reception area
- Responsible for maintaining the operational integrity and décor of the office by ordering supplies, troubleshooting the copier, setting up conference calls, and organizing the conference rooms
- Responsible for restocking the conference rooms, printers, and kitchens (supplying paper towels, drinks, paper, etc.)
- Responsible for coordinating with landlord and facilities management as it pertains to lighting, heat, water, appliances, and office maintenance
- Ability to work and be present in our office in Washington, D.C.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills – this position requires the ability to remain pleasant and helpful throughout the day, as well as deal with many individuals
- Strong organization skills
- A dependable and friendly demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Commitment to liberty, free enterprise, and personal responsibility
How to apply
Please send cover letter, references, resume, and salary range to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Texas Public Policy Foundation is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates. While we thank all applicants for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.