- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Communications
- Location: Virtual
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
The Email Marketing Coordinator is responsible for setup, testing, maintenance, and augmentation of Prison Fellowship’s scheduled and automated email communications. This position works primarily within the Marketo marketing automation platform and the NGOC (Salesforce) CRM. Regular activities include uploading content into HTML email templates, proofreading content and suggesting adjustments and improvements, and scheduling regular email sends. Also includes management of email marketing automation initiatives, including setting up triggered email flows, user personalization, and A/B testing. Requires some email copywriting, template modification, and subscriber data management. Daily monitoring and weekly reporting of metrics, including analysis for both scheduled and automated email streams.
- Plan, set up, and implement scheduled marketing emails to nurture relationships with Prison Fellowship audiences. Includes occasional copywriting, managing content needs, collaborating with marketing content team and other content stakeholders, and providing additional editing where necessary. Uploading content into HTML templates, email content and subject-line testing, and scheduling email sends.
- Set up, maintain, and test automated communication series within the Marketo marketing automation system. Includes setup and management of email marketing automation initiatives, creation of user communication paths based on unique user variables and qualifications, personalized messaging, and carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- Monitor email effectiveness and suggest improvements. Provide insights into overall marketing KPIs that overlap with email channel. Creation and maintenance of ongoing email metric dashboards and reports and email marketing launch calendars.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling. Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required. Collaborate with IT department to routinely manage subscriber data and monitor and preserve email list health.
- Maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of email campaigns.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 1-3 years
- Education: Bachelor’s or associate degree in marketing, communications, or other digital related fields.
- Knowledge Areas: Email marketing, marketing automation, email send platforms, CRM basics, UX fundamentals
- Computer/Technology Skills: Experience using marketing automation platforms (Marketo [preferred], Pardot, or Hubspot). Experience using a CRM system (Salesforce preferred). Basic Photoshop skills. Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients. Basic HTML. MS Office. Knowledge of Marketo and SalesForce a big plus.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. Demonstrated writing skills to include editing. Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- Other Skills: Attention to detail a must. Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze email and testing results. Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, interpret needs, and develop creative solutions. Ability to implement and track multiple projects. Ability to network and collaborate with others. Strong content editing skills.
Percentage of travel required: <5%
Satisfactory criminal background check (all positions).
This job can be virtual.
How to apply
Click “Apply” to submit your application.