- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Communications
- Location: Virtual
- Application Deadline: August 9, 2019
Reason (Reason.com and Reason.org) is seeking a web analytics expert to join our team.
- Primary responsibility for gaining insights about Reason’s performance and audience from data using Google Analytics, Parse.ly, Facebook Insights, YouTube analytics, and other platforms.
- Generate clear and concise daily, weekly, monthly, annual, and a variety of on-demand reports from these platforms for a variety of audiences.
- Process and integrate data from diverse platforms and different reports quickly and accurately.
- Help design plans for A/B tests and analyze results.
- Set up campaigns, track sales conversions, use and set up custom dashboards, and use tag manager as needed.
- Work closely with the marketing, editorial, and the development staffs to provide access to and insights into the data.
Location is flexible but you must be able to work effectively with a largely virtual team.
- At least 3 years experience in web analytics.
- Specific experience with Google Analytics
- Specific experience with Facebook Insights and API
- Specific experience with WordPress
- Experience with and strong proficiency in Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong math skills
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Competitive salary and benefits.
This job can be virtual.
How to apply
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.