- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Operations
- Location: 1325 G Street NW, Suite 950 Washington, DC 20005
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
Tax Foundation seeks a hard-working, detail-oriented individual to serve as Office Manager and provide Executive Administrative support to our president, EVP, and VP of Development. The Foundation is looking for a self-starter who has an interest in working in the nonprofit world, believes strongly in the Tax Foundation mission, and has the drive, attention to detail, and skill set to help keep the organization running smoothly.
- Serve as Executive Assistant to our President and Executive Vice President.
- Provide support on an ad hoc basis to additional members senior staff.
- Coordinate day-to-day calendar, complex scheduling, correspondence, travel and meeting requests.
- Assist with report preparation, reimbursement processing, and budgets.
- Establish and maintain a variety of complex files and records.
- Prepare agendas, invoices, memos, letters, and other documents, and distributing when appropriate.
- Attend and participate in meetings pertaining to assigned responsibilities.
- Be available for after-hours support as needed.
- Other duties as directed by the EVP.
- 7-10 years assisting c-suite executive level management.
- General office administration with progressing responsibilities.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and good judgment.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion; to work under pressure; to handle confidential matters with discretion; and to interface well with all departments of the organization and represent Tax Foundation in a highly professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Salary will be determined based off of qualifications and experience. Benefits include HSA-based health coverage (TF provides two-thirds of the premium and deposits the amount of the deductible into the HSA), dental and vision coverage, life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 12 holidays per year, 15 vacation days per year, sick leave, early release on Fridays, and a generous 401(k) retirement plan (100% match on first 3%; 50% match on next 2%).
How to apply
Submit cover letter and resume at www.taxfoundation.org/careers. The position is open until filled. The Tax Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V