Registration for State Policy Network’s 26th Annual Meeting is now open! The meeting will be held October 9-12, 2018 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
SPN’s Annual Meeting is the premier gathering of more than 1,300 people and organizations dedicated to promoting state policy solutions that strengthen communities and improve the lives of Americans. SPN’s Annual Meeting is an opportunity to be inspired, discover and develop new ideas and strategies, and connect with peers, mentors, philanthropic partners, and experts. This year, we are pleased and grateful to have two state think tank hosts—Sutherland Institute and Libertas Institute—who will introduce attendees to Utah’s local culture, food, and fun.
Is attending Annual Meeting worth it? You don’t have to take our word for it!
All board members, executives, and staff at current SPN state think tank affiliates and associate organizations are invited to attend. Registration is required and a discount is offered for Early Bird Registration. General attendees are also welcome, but they must provide a reference and pass SPN’s review process in order to register.
Because this is a private, invitation-only event, SPN reserves the right to refuse registration and entrance.
5 things you can do today to prepare for Annual Meeting
- Register at the discounted Early Bird rate.
- Reserve your hotel room. Our host hotel is The Grand America. Rooms are also available at The Little America, which is directly across the street.
- Preview the agenda so that you can determine when you need to travel. The full agenda will be posted in early summer.
- Check out our sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities. These are great options for elevating your organization’s brand within the network and connecting with attendees.
- Spread the word! Share the event website (SPN.org/AnnualMeeting) with your colleagues. Use #SPNAM2018 and tag @StatePolicy on Twitter to let us know that you’re attending, and join and share the Facebook event.
Mark your calendar for these important Annual Meeting deadlines and opportunities:
- April 23: Annual Meeting registration and 2018 Generation Liberty Fellowship applications open
- May 21: Nominations open for the Bob Williams Awards for Outstanding Policy Achievements
- June 29: Nominations close for the Bob Williams Awards for Outstanding Policy Achievements
- July 13: Applications for the 2018 Generation Liberty Fellowship close
- August 1: Last day for Early Bird registration rates
- September 3: Last day to request registration refunds or transfers
- September 7: SPN’s hotel room block closes
We look forward to seeing you in Utah!