- Marriott Marquis Washington DC
- 901 Massachusetts Ave NW
- Washington DC, DC 20001
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 8:00 am to Friday, December 7, 2018 2:00 pm Eastern
ExcelinEd is excited to host the premiere gathering of the nation’s leaders in education policy at the 11th Annual National Summit on Education Reform December 6-7 at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC.
Join fellow policymakers, lawmakers, state, local and federal government employees, advocacy organizations, nonprofits and more for a packed two-day event featuring incredible keynotes and in-depth strategy sessions on evolving laws, new trends, successful policies and the latest innovations that are transforming education for the 21st century.
Keynote and general session speakers include:
- Governor Jeb Bush, Founder and Chairman, ExcelinEd
- Raj Chetty, William A. Ackman Professor of Economics, Equality of Opportunity Project
- Chip Heath, New York Times Best-Selling Author and Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Howard Fuller, Director of the Institute for the Transformation of Learning and Professor of Education, Marquette University
- Eva Moskowitz, Founder and CEO, Success Academy Charter Schools
- Andreas Schleicher, Directorate for Education and Skills, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
#EIE18 will also include 12 strategy sessions you won’t want to miss! We will announce strategy sessions in the coming weeks, but here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics these exciting sessions will cover:
- Realigning career and technical education for a 21st-century workforce.
- Innovative turn-around strategies for schools.
- The science behind early literacy and pre-K.
- New developments in educational choice.
Register today at www.ExcelinEdSummit.org!