- Type: Full-Time
- Disciplines: Development, Operations
- Location: Virtual
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
The Commonwealth Foundation is among the most effective and influential state-based think tanks in the country. With a top-notch team of policy analysts and communication experts, CF transforms free-market ideas into public policies so all Pennsylvanians can flourish.
Our research and advocacy have led to lower taxes on working Pennsylvanians, greater transparency in state government spending and contracts, criminal justice reform that reduced both prison population and crime, and increased educational options for thousands of students.
Our work is driven by our core values of:
- Treating everyone with dignity,
- Stewardship of our investors’ time and treasure, and
- Pursuing productive solutions to problems.
CF seeks a new Executive Assistant to support the Vice President and Chief Strategist. The person will meet regularly with the VP and manage tasks such as scheduling meetings, organizing travel, following up on tasks and correspondence, and other tasks. This person will also drive Moves Management for the VP’s donor relationships and work closely with team members to coordinate the best use of time. The right person will work well in a fast-paced virtual environment and be able to manage multiple, detail-oriented projects. Experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past is desired, but not required.
- Overseeing Moves Management related to supporters, influencers, and members of the media with whom the VP has a relationship,
- Preparing correspondence and other documents on behalf of team members,
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks including monthly expense reports,
- Filing and retrieving correspondence in salesforce,
- Helping strategically prepare for meetings,
- Accurately recording information and next actions after meetings,
- Scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements for team members, and
- Providing general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience, desired but not required,
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite,
- High school diploma,
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities,
- Understanding and passion for the mission of the Commonwealth Foundation,
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment,
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills, and
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Monthly stipend for health care.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Reimbursements for needed mobile technology and home office supplies.
- Matching retirement plan.
This job can be virtual.
How to apply
Applications can be submitted via a simple form using the apply button.