- Type: Full-Time
- Discipline: Development
- Contact: email@example.com
- Location: 901 Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78701
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
The Texas Public Policy Foundation is hiring a Development Associate to expand our fundraising efforts. The primary goals of the position are to support the Foundation’s fundraising activities and to provide administrative support to our major gifts team. The Development Assistant must have a fierce commitment to quality, attention to detail, excellent people skills, and a team-player attitude. For the first few months, this position will also work closely with the Foundation’s Executive Director to provide administrative support.
- Provide administrative support to the Foundation’s development team, including daily donation processing, thank you letter creation and processing, administration of mailings, compiling meeting materials, logistical planning, data entry, and other duties as assigned.
- Support the major gift officer team, including preparation of briefings and itineraries for meetings, attending and assisting development events, entry of meeting notes, assistance with donor follow-up, and other duties as needed.
- Track pledges and pledge reminders.
- Assist in other fundraising activities as needed and assigned.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Reliable and dedicated.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge with Microsoft Office Package, including but not limited to: Outlook, Word, Publisher, and Excel programs.
- Must be able to multitask and rearrange priorities when necessary.
- Strong writing skills are helpful.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is helpful.
- Previous experience working in a robust fundraising department is helpful.
How to apply
Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, references, and writing sample to:
Texas Public Policy Foundation
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. No phone calls, please.