The Yankee Institute’s mission is to promote free-market solutions and smart public policy so that every Connecticut resident is free to succeed. We achieve this objective by informing, inspiring and motivating citizens and decision-makers. To accomplish these goals we:
- Produce independent and in-depth public policy research, plus timely and responsive policy briefs.
- Advocate for taxpayers at the state capitol and beyond.
- Convene events that bring together people from across the state building a network of influence.
- Promote government transparency on our CTSunlight.org website.
- Expose government waste, fraud and abuse through our Raising Hale investigative reporting blog.