Solutions from the States: This Week’s Policy Briefs
- The Empire Center’s latest benchmarking report helps New York taxpayers evaluate local governments by comparing services and spending.
- Georgia Public Policy Foundation recently teamed up with the Knee Center at West Virginia University in a report examining how full practice authority for nurse practitioners and physician assistants can help expand health care access and health care outcomes in Georgia.
- The Institute for Justice released the third edition of their publication, “License to Work: A National Study of Burdens from Occupational Licensing.”
- John Locke Foundation released a new report detailing how much carbon reduction it would take in the United States to offset even a fraction of China’s emissions.
- The Foundation for Government Accountability released two reports examining Medicaid related problems, one focused on Missouri and the other on Idaho.
Freedom Through the Courts
Policy News from the States
Jobs & Economy
Think Tanks in the News